Hindu temples, Mizoram…Aizawal is the capital of Mizoram State. It is a place of scenic beauty. Museums, cultural centers, weaving and handy craft centers, and zoos. Saiha as a beautiful lake having much scenic beauty. It is a picnic spot which must be visited. There are very Hindu temples located near Mizoram. some of the temples which are to be visited are …
You must visit our blog to watch more temples Clik Here
Hindu temples, Mizoram
- Shiv Mandir, Khatle– It is located in Aizawl district. It is a pious temple many devotees were visiting.
- Kararhat Kali Mandir– It is Maha Kali temple which must visited.
- Sita Gundam– It is a place of scenic beauty. many pilgrims visit the place.
- Hari Mandir– It is located Lunglei district, at Tlabung. It is a very ancient temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Sankar math– It is a place to be visited.
See more temples…
- Kanaka Durga Temple, Andhra Pradesh
- Alampur Jogulamba Temple, Telangana
- Madura Meenakshi Temple, Tamil Nadu
- chamundeshwari Temple, Karnataka
- Dhanwanthari Temple, Kerala
- Kalighat Kali Temple, Kolkata
- Mahalakshmi Temple, Maharashtra
- Vaishno Devi Temple, Jammu and Kashmir
- Danteshwari Temple, Chhattishgarh
- Shri Ram Temple, Ayodhya
- Mahakaleshwar Temple, Ujjain
- Gangotri Temple, Uttarakhand
- Vishnupad Temple Gaya, Bihar
- Puri Jagannath Temple, Odisha